Showcase Lawn Works offer aeration and over-seeding programs for Chester County PA, Berks County PA and Lancaster County PA to allow your lawn to breathe and get the nutrition it needs to be beautiful and lush with this Not So Secret service! Our programs and benefits include:
- Mowing your lawn very short to 1 ½ to 2 inches.
- Raking out dead grass
- Aeration improves your lawn’s appearance, usability, and ability to absorb water from irrigation. We leave soil cores on top of the lawn to help grass seed germination.
- Aeration loosens the soil compaction allowing your roots to breathe and allow water to penetrate to where it needs to be
Aeration increases strong root development
- Broadcast Seed Over Lawn (We insure the proper seed mix list for the perfect blend for your yard and use over-seeding rates listed for mix per 1000 square feet. We use a hand spreader for small areas and a fertilizer spreader for large areas. For a more uniform seeding, we broadcast one-half of the seed in one direction and the other half in a direction perpendicular to the first.
- Thickens lawn by filling in bare spots
- Helps choke out weeds and crabgrass
- Improves the overall health of your grass
- Make sure you water on a regular schedule to make sure seed and soil stay moist. Sunny locations and dry weather will require you to water more frequently. Using a timer will help you achieve an even growing environment.