*New customers only with 6 visit lawn care program. Expires: March 31, 2017
We service lawns in your Neighborhood
AERATION FOR YOUR LAWN
Core Aeration is the mechanical removal of small cores of soil from the lawn using an aeration machine. It is often described as the most important thing you can do to create a healthy, thick and robust lawn.
Why should you aerate your lawn?
- Control thatch layer development
- Reduce insect and disease incidence
- Reduce soil compaction
- Reduce summer drought damage
- More efficient irrigation
- Reduce the incidence of weeds
- Overseeding with improved varieties of premium grass seed